Monday, September 22, 2008

A New Way of Seeing


We completed our third week of our Soul Journey series on Sunday by looking at the long history of contempt associated with emotions and spirituality. The Enlightenment has strongly influnenced our viewpoint on how spiritual formation happens.

I'm interested in hearing how this new way of seeing spirituality has impacted your life. Are you beginning to see in ways you've not seen before? Are you connecting what you see to how you feel about what it is you see? What role has emotion played in your spiritual formation?

1 comment:

NancyJ said...

I don't know about anyone else, but I've CRIED more this week that in the last 3 years combined!! I think I'm definitely locked in as this week's "Remotion Poster Child!"

Now I'm afraid to see what David will be talking about next???